Help us shape the future of education.
Our mission is to make language education free, fun and accessible for everyone in the world.
With 300 million users worldwide, Duolingo is the most popular way to learn a language online.
As an intern at Duolingo, you’ll make an impact by working on real projects that affect our millions of users, while developing your career through hands-on learning and mentorship.
What You’ll Do…
- Market analysis: develop the market understanding required to make an informed decision about pursuing a new market opportunity, including rapidly developing the appropriate fact base and presenting it as actionable insight that drives a smart investment decision.
- Operational leadership: take on operational leadership of a project/outcome, for example launching an ops function for a new business line, or managing a complex cross-functional effort to deliver a business outcome
What We’re Looking For...
- Currently pursuing an MBA; 3+ years of professional experience in related functions
- Strong business acumen: ability to approach complex business problems in a structured way and drive rapidly towards insight
- Outstanding research, analysis, and writing skills
- Strong people leadership skills, including a demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate effectively with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Fast, flexible, and outcomes-oriented: able and excited to thrive in an environment with rapid cycles of analysis, decision, and action
- Experience in strategy consulting or in a strategy function
- Strong knowledge of consumer subscription businesses
- Experience leading cross functional projects in a high-growth startup environment
Why you’ll love working here…
- Language learning opportunities
- Catered in-house lunches, and breakfast and dinner options
- Company-wide Hackathon
- PTO and company holidays
- Frequent company-wide dinners, monthly celebrations, social clubs, and so much more!
We aim to return to office, and as such are requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.