Coterie is the modern baby care brand for the discerning parent. We believe in best in class design from our revolutionary diaper and sustainable baby wipe, to how our brand shows up in the world. We are a parent-first brand speaking to smart, savvy users, and our design needs to reflect that at every touchpoint. We’re seeking an innovative technophile ready to deliver core and growth features in our digital experience.
- You will be working closely with product, engineering, and ux designer to deliver features, functionality and enhancements within the digital suite
- You are the most detail oriented person at Coterie, thinking through every detail, every consideration with a feature/function to the larger experience.
- You work collaboratively with a focus on data and user research to make smart and innovative decisions for all digital experiences
- Own our “Keeping the Lights On” workstream that is critical to the foundation of the business
- You will own the JIRA board, write thorough user stories with clearly defined acceptance criteria.
- Work with director to prioritize backlog and sprint plan
- Through grooming + agile ceremonies work with engineers to ensure when a user story is prioritized, there are no more questions from the engineer. They can simply go to work!
- Killer at The Last Mile (making sure things are getting over the finish line)
- You have 1-3+ years of experience as an Associate Digital Product Manager, Product Manager, Project Manager or similar at an agency or in-house team
- Ecomm experience is a big plus!
- You ask the right questions and build relationships with everyone you work with
- You have a deep curiosity for data and use data to gain insights, and build a case for a feature, initiative or decision
- You have demonstrated experience working with e-commerce products or apps
- You have an understanding of e-comm tech stack, love new technologies and expanding your technical expertise
- You hold yourself and your deliverables to the highest standards; you recognize that every touchpoint is a reflection of the brand and needs to be QA’d to customer’s standards + expectations
- Self-motivated and impact-oriented with a bias for action and passion for rolling up your sleeves
- You work quickly and flexibly; you can manage multiple projects simultaneously while keeping an eye on the big picture
- You are organized and detail oriented
- You can take feedback and run with it
- You can effectively present and talk about your work to technical and non technical alike; you have strong communication with all types of stakeholders
- You can communicate well with engineers and write clear, detailed user stories for developers to execute
Coterie’s team is made up of hard working, whip smart, caring humans. We value what everyone has to say, and pride ourselves on working with the best of the best. Design is a huge priority here and you’ll feel that when you’re on board — creative isn’t ever an afterthought. We live our values and are striving to create a work culture that is compassionate, thoughtful, and diverse.
- Fully remote company
- Hands-on experience with customers in usability testing + interviews
- Experience at a rapidly growing DTC subscription startup
- Great compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off