monday.com is looking for a current college student to join our expanding social impact team on a part-time basis.You’ll join our Social Impact team based in New York.
- There are a few things we take really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it's incredibly unique (and fun) to provide support in an environment where the vast majority of interactions are so positive.
- The Social Impact team at monday.com launched in 2020 and we are growing quickly as we aim to help nonprofits around the world close the digital divide, by providing our platform on very accessible terms, and therefore, help those become more efficient and increase their social impact.
- Currently we have team members in our Tel Aviv and New York offices
About The Role
- Facilitate the validation process for new nonprofit users by reviewing incoming applications and determining if they meet our criteria
- Improve the validation process to make it even more automated
- Analyze data from the application process to improve our approach to helping our users in a scalable way
- Flexible hours between Monday through Friday between 8am to 6pm ET
- This length of this role is for 15 hours a week for 6 months with the opportunity to extend based on performance, interest and availability.
- 0-2 years of professional experience, including: volunteering, working at nonprofits, or other applicable experience
- Must be a native English speaker
- It’s a plus if you speak or read any of the following languages: Hebrew, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese or Dutch
- Passionate about doing good
- Experience with digital tools and platforms, especially if you already know how to use monday.com!
- Currently pursuing a 4-year undergraduate degree (i.e. BA, BS)
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Takes ownership on tasks and brings new ideas to the table
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.