Lovepop is looking for an ambitious research intern for the spring of 2022 to help create and evolve the future of Lovepop products. This position is focused on supporting the product development team by contributing market and consumer insights for the discovery, design/engineering, and post-launch stages of the product development process. This position is remote, full-time (40hrs/week), paid, and/or for credit. This position will work directly with the US new product development team.
What you'll do here:
- Work with design leads and product owners to identify useful insights from relevant brands, market trends, and customer feedback
- Contribute ideas on creative way to solve specific market, consumer, and business needs
- Support R&D activities by coordinating market and vendor samples
- Proactively communicate progress and escalate concerns as needed
- Collaborate with our energetic and fast moving global product development team
What you'll bring to the table:
- Passionate about uncovering consumer needs and challenges
- Deep curiosity about how the world works and using data to inform decisions
- Excellent verbal, visual, and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver information with clear logic
- Ability to balance priorities and stay flexible while staying on schedule
- Meticulous and organized with deliverables
- Have a go-getter attitude and can manage work independently
You'll be great if you:
- Have relevant coursework or previous internships
- Have working knowledge of Excel/ Google Sheets, Google Slides, other g-suite programs
- Are familiar with Adobe Suite programs and other visualization tools
- Have strong problem-solving and innovative thinking skills
- Are currently pursuing degree in: Industrial Design, Product Design, Human Factors Engineering, Human-Computer Interaction, Behavior Sciences, or similar programs
Lovepop is headquartered in Boston, MA, however, is embracing work remotely across the US.
If you are a Colorado resident, please email us at HR@lovepopcards.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include "Research Intern" in the subject line of the email.