Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redesign Health is a healthcare innovation platform. We bring together entrepreneurs, industry experts, and investors to elevate healthcare companies that empower people to live their healthiest lives. Our first companies include Lively, Ever/Body, Vault Health, Springtide, HealthQuarters, Calibrate, Proper, Anomaly, Jasper, MedArrive, and stealth ventures in elder care, behavioral health, physical therapy, brand acceleration, and complementary medicine. We're capitalized with permanent capital from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs.
As our Operations Associate, you will be responsible for helping to develop our end-to-end company creation process as well helping position Redesign Health for scale.
In this role, you will support the team in developing playbooks that outline Redesign's proprietary way of sourcing, seeding, launching, and scaling companies, optimizing processes, and leading cross-functional initiatives that accelerate and enable Redesign's growth.
You will report to our Operations Sr. Associate and will be based out of our NYC headquarters.
What you'll do:
- Playbook Development
- Contribute to the development of cross-functional playbooks that define Redesign's proprietary way of sourcing, seeding, launching and scaling companies
- Work cross functionally to interview teams, such as New Ventures, Product, Marketing, Brand, Talent Acquisition, Strategy & Finance, Legal, and Strategic Partnerships, in order to develop a deep understanding of their processes and workflows
- Document these workflows and processes in a clear and concise manner in order to prepare Redesign for scale
- Support our New Ventures, Product, Marketing, Brand, Talent Acquisition, Strategy & Finance, Legal, and Strategic Partnerships teams to identify areas within processes that are ripe for optimization, tech-enablement, or productization
- Partner with Redesign's Product team to help operationalize Redesign products that power the engine of Redesign's operating system
- Support the team on operational performance analysis, reporting out on key business metrics and supporting initiatives to improve Redesign's platform
What you'll need:
- 1-3 years of experience at a top-tier management consulting firm or in an operations/strategy role at a high-growth technology company
- Bachelor's degree with a record of high academic achievement
- Optimizes Work Processes: Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Strategic Mindset: Anticipates future trends and implications accurately. Readily poses future scenarios. Articulates credible pictures and visions of possibilities that will create sustainable value. Creates competitive and breakthrough strategies that show a clear connection between vision and action. Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies
- Communicates Effectively: Is effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. Attentively listens to others. Adjusts to fit the audience and the message. Provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization. Encourages the open expression of diverse ideas and opinions. Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Collaborates: Works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives. Represents own interests while being fair to others and their areas. Partners with others to get work done. Credits others for their contributions and accomplishments. Gains trust and support of others. Building partnerships and collaborating with others to meet shared objectives
What Redesign Is All About
Redesign's mission is to elevate healthcare companies that empower people to live their healthiest lives. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Redesign healthcare - We bring positive change to patients' lives
- Own the outcome - We do the work to get the job done
- Be trusted partners - We strive to be the teammates and co-founders of choice
- Champion diverse perspectives - We work to unlock our joint potential
- Practice kindness - We aim to build bridges, not walls
- Learn continuously - We focus on constantly growing as individuals and as a team
Why work with us?
We care deeply about your well-being. And we've tailored our unique benefits around your wellness. Check out our full range of benefits here, and a few of our highlighted benefits below:
- Benefits for your physical wellness:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage with no monthly contribution for you and your dependents (for all of our plans!)
- Quarterly in-home house cleaning
- $50 a month wellness stipend
- Benefits for your financial wellness:
- 401K match
- Student loan repayment contribution
- Tax preparation services
- Benefits for your mental wellness:
- Unlimited PTO
- An annual 2-week company-wide winter break
- 2 months sabbatical after 4 years
- Reimbursements to Spotify & Headspace
- Benefits for the wellness of parents:
- 16 week full paid parental leave
- Maven Clinic access with $10k lifetime contributions to fertility & adoption services
- Diaper subscription service & summer camp reimbursement program