Smartrr is seeking Creative Ops Intern to assist the Strategic Program Manager with operations core to the Smartrr.
Location: Hybrid (New York, NY) 2 days, Remote 1 day, but also open to a remote role for the right candidate.
This position is ideal for a recent-or-almost college graduate looking to explore various capacities within a new and budding Software as a Service space. This position has the potential to become full-time based on performance and fit.
We’d like you to assist the Strategic Program Manager with the following projects:
- Contribute to build out our Help Documentation, ensuring information is always up-to-date and helping write articles for questions that have yet to be addressed
- Support product team’s development of new features with wireframes and visual prototyping (depending on applicant’s creative skillset, this could range from detailed written notes / images to proper Figma wireframes)
- Provide detailed annotations on intended design states and functionality to ensure clear communication of product expectations across internal departments
- Conduct SEO keyword research to support our content team with blog ideas to drive meaningful inbound traffic to Smartrr’s website
- Support the content team by editing and revising written case studies and blog posts for Smartrr’s website