Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redesign Health is a company that powers innovation in healthcare. We develop technologies, tools, and insights that lower the barriers to change in healthcare, and provide a platform that enables founders and the broader healthcare ecosystem to build high-quality health solutions at scale. We have powered the launch of 28 companies to-date including Lively, Ever/Body, Calibrate, Vault Health, Springtide, HealthQuarters, Proper, Anomaly, Jasper, MedArrive, Intrinsic, UpLift, Kins, Keen, Overalls, and stealth ventures in health equity, kidney care, women's health, complementary medicine, and many more. We're on a mission to redesign health for everyone.
As our Growth Marketing Intern, you will assist the Growth marketing team in launching and managing marketing programs for new portfolio companies. You will spend a few weeks in each of the three departments: demand generation, lifecycle, and SEO & content. Your goal is to learn the basics of each department and how they work together to create holistic marketing plans for new companies, so that these companies can validate product market fit during launch, drive initial customer adoption and engagement, and set the companies up for long-term success. You'll get hands-on work to learn the fundamentals behind how agile startup companies are built, launched and grown.
In this role, you will assist in digital ad campaign builds & optimizations, work with external partners & contractors, manage creative briefing, and conduct research to help guide marketing strategy & launch.
You will report to the Growth lead and work closely with the Director of Growth, Content & SEO and the Lifecycle Marketing Lead at our New York City headquarters.
What you'll do:
- Demand generation
- Learn the basics of key advertising platforms (Facebook & Google Adwords), analytics platforms (Google Analytics), & management platforms (Google Tag Manager)
- Analyze creative performance & create briefs for new creative testing & refreshes
- Pull weekly & monthly reporting performance metrics from media platforms & site analytics tools with insights and optimization recommendations
- Assist in media planning & campaign management by analyzing data trends & business goals and applying it to marketing campaigns
- Shadow the teams responsible for bringing 15+ Redesign companies to market in less than a year.
- Lifecycle marketing
- Learn how to develop a foundational lifecycle (email + sms) strategy including priority flows (i.e. lead nurture, onboarding, transactional and engagement) for Redesign Health operating companies. You will learn how to create an automated communications plan throughout the customer journey that acquires, delights, and retains customers.
- Review the copy and design for email/SMS touchpoints to ensure it addresses key barriers for drop off and highlights product propositions
- Analyze CRM dashboards to uncover insights and make recommendations to improve the existing strategy
- Learn how to create reporting dashboards with our CRM tool to analyze campaign performance
- Conduct competitive research on other email programs to provide inspiration or best practices for our companies
- SEO & content marketing - You will learn how to do the following through learning courses, on-the-job training, and hands-on experience:
- Develop and project manage content marketing and SEO strategies for Redesign Health and its operating companies.
- Conduct keyword research and competitor content audits to identify SEO and content opportunities that help fuel content strategy, creation, and promotion.
- Create target audience and SEO-driven content briefs for writers to create high-quality content that attracts, educates, converts, and delights customers.
- Create performance reports to understand the effectiveness of and help optimize content marketing and SEO campaigns.
What you'll need:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program as a junior with a GPA of 3.5 or above
- Demonstrated interest in startups, healthcare investing and/or venture capital
- Prior experience interning in marketing or at a startup a plus
- Action oriented. Readily takes action on challenges, without unnecessary planning. Identifies and seizes new opportunities. Displays a can-do attitude in good and bad times.
- Drive results. Has a strong bottom-line orientation. Persists in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. Has a track record of exceeding goals successfully.
- Manages complexity. Asks the right questions to accurately analyze situations. Acquires data from multiple and diverse sources when solving problems.
- Familiarity and/or working proficiency with Google Sheets/Slides or Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint
- You will work out of one of the following locations:
- REMOTE: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
What Redesign Is All About
Redesign's mission is to elevate healthcare companies that empower people to live their healthiest lives. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Redesign healthcare - We bring positive change to patients' lives
- Own the outcome - We do the work to get the job done
- Be trusted partners - We strive to be the teammates and co-founders of choice
- Champion diverse perspectives - We work to unlock our joint potential
- Practice kindness - We aim to build bridges, not walls
- Learn continuously - We focus on constantly growing as individuals and as a team