Found is a modern weight care platform and community focused on integrated support. According to a recent CDC study, nearly 50% of Americans want to lose weight, and on average, Americans have gained 30 lbs during the pandemic. But the existing weight loss industry focuses on shame - if you don’t have the willpower to eat less and workout more, you aren’t trying hard enough.
Modern science shows us that weight care is complex - food and movement are important, but so are hormones, genetics, sleep, stress, mental health, and daily habits. Found’s unique approach incorporates personalized coaching, an online community, and if indicated, medical and prescription solutions.
Research shows that addressing weight health reduces the long-term risk of diabetes, heart disease, and some forms of cancer. We believe in giving our community tools that will help them add years to their lives and reach their goals. We believe it’s not just what you’ve lost, it’s what you’ve Found.
Found is looking for a self-motivated, adaptable, and data-oriented Senior Business Operations Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will synthesize data to provide strategic insight and actionable recommendations to partners across the Operations organization.
This role reports to the Director of Strategy & Analytics and will be part of a team driving critical company priorities and decisions through analyzing data, connecting dots between cross-functional teams, and executing strategic initiatives.
What You'll Do:
- Own staffing management strategy that provides a healthy balance between customer demand, customer experience, and sustainable economics.
- Identify and synthesize both quantitative and qualitative research and trends related to the business to help teams make data-informed decisions.
- Build and own dashboards to enable interval-based reporting of key metrics.
- Develop hypotheses and then work with relevant stakeholders to launch initiatives, measure results, and summarize learnings.
- Develop headcount models to inform future-state staffing goals.
- Partner and build strong cross-functional relationships within the Operations organization and throughout the company (Growth, Product, Finance).
What You Have:
- 1-4+ years of experience in a data analytics position working with operations, growth, or marketing teams.
- Self-starter mentality to respond quickly to problems independently and proactively address conflicting stakeholder requirements to align on a solution.
- SQL guru and spreadsheet software proficiency (Excel, Google Sheets).
- Experience with reporting and data visualization using tools such as Mode, Tableau, or Looker.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in a similar role, within a fast-paced, high growth technology company
- Experience building, evaluating, and optimizing towards staffing KPIs (SLAs, response times, efficiency)
- Capability of using statistical methods to measure success of experiments and initiatives
- Proficiency in R or Python
What You'll Get:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- PTO, company-paid holidays, parental leave
- 401K, wellness and wifi perks
- Remote - first culture
Found is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek and celebrate diversity in its many forms. If you’re excited about this opportunity but do not meet 100% of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply.