At Club Feast, we are looking for a Operations Project Manager Intern for our rapidly growing food delivery startup where you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The ideal candidate for this role has a technical background, has an inquisitive nature, is a regular user of multiple platforms, is familiar with Agile development methodologies, and is a natural at inspiring and influencing others. If you're the one we seek, your application will demonstrate that you can support and/or lead activities of multiple cross-functional groups for Operations focused projects, and have a technical understanding of operation's automation development processes.
Translate key business insights into technical changes
Brainstorming and thinking of new features
Working with Coders to Prioritize and lead process of development of web and mobile product
Learn - Understand what our customers and competitors are doing and why
Support and/or lead Operation's focused projects
Identify and resolve issues to schedule, resources, scope and risk assessment
Develop, track, and report on project/program plan
• Collaborate with Design, Engineering, and partner teams to produce new features and content experiences that deliver value to our users.
• Facilitate project execution for our cross-functional team through organization, documentation, scheduling, and process improvements.
• Work with your Project Management, Design, and Engineering counterparts to conduct research to inform the product roadmap.
• Design and execute experiments to validate or invalidate hypotheses that are critical to the development and execution of our product strategy
• Become a part of our team by networking within operations, sales, technical customer service, and product development.
• Expand your skills in big data analysis to support global pricing and data continuity.
Start date and end date of internship are flexible. Internship is unpaid but course credit can be granted. If you are interested, please apply directly or email your resume to email@example.com!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior in a program in a business, engineering, and science degree or related discipline
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Office/Power BI; project management skills; understanding of Lean principles, GitHub
• Ability to collaborate as a team with effective communication using appropriate soft skills to influence and drive initiatives.
• Comfortable managing team calls and meetings with cross functional members.
• Ambitious and entrepreneurial personality.