About the job
Featured in Forbes, Fast Company and Vogue, THE YES is revolutionizing ecommerce by creating a highly differentiated and personalized experience for consumers. Using sophisticated AI and web tech, our store learns customer tastes and gets smarter as they shop, while providing the largest selection of name-brand fashion products in the world at the guaranteed best price online.
Our team of technologists from Stitch Fix, Groupon, Google, Microsoft, Pinterest and more has raised $40M in venture funding and is growing. Come join the fun!
Goal of Job
As an intern on the Brand Partnerships Team, you will be responsible for helping support the Brand Partnerships team in brand onboarding, assortment/account management, and business development efforts.
- Assist Brand Partnerships Team during brand onboarding: QA brand partner assortments on THE YES, place test orders/returns, etc.
- Assist with ongoing/ad hoc catalog projects like product exclusions and improving rate of product matches
- Analyze merchandise assortment to help identify pipeline brands
- Maintain status documents on behalf of the team
- Willingness to work cross functionally with teams such as Product, PR, Growth, Eng, Creative
- Interest in fashion industry/technologyHard-working and self-motivated
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
- Exposure to business development, account management, in a tech forward setting
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- Competitive Compensation
- Critical thinking - we use judgement in making key decisions, we are innovative and deep thinkers, we are deliberate and produce high quality work
- Helpfulness and transparency - we support each other by providing context and feedback, we operate with respect towards our customers, partners and team, we are open to giving and receiving feedback with the intention of improving how we function
- Operate as an owner - we are deeply invested in the success of the company and its customers, we do what’s right, not what’s easy, we spend carefully and know that any success is tied to what is best for our customers
- Pronto - we operate with a sense of urgency, have a GSD mentality, we are open to change as business needs evolve, and we embody grit and tenacity