Morning Brew is a media company that covers the business news and narratives shaping our world. The companies, the people, the workplace, the economy — we nerd out on this stuff, and we’re dedicated to helping our audience navigate it all in a way that informs and entertains.
The Morning Brew team is clever, creative, and growing fast. Want in? Read on.
What you'll do:
● As an intern, you will play an integral part of the team as we build the commerce
business, while gaining career-building experience.
● As an eCommerce Intern, you will:
What You Have:
● Strong project management stills, with a proven ability to own a project end to
● Insanely organized, with a keen attention to detail
● Deeply collaborative, with strong verbal and written communication skills
● Frequent consumer of ecommerce sites
● An entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
● Analytical and problem-solving skills: ability to analyze data and develop fact-
based recommendations resulting from the analysis
● Eagerness to learn
What else are we looking for?
Character and integrity rank pretty high on the list. Our team is guided by our core values:
· Curious - We strive to learn every day through constant questioning and exploration.
· Purposeful – We do everything with the highest level of thoughtfulness, preparation and focus.
· Empathetic - We are good, genuine people who embrace others' perspectives.
· Challengers - We approach every day with an underdog mentality and are never complacent.
While being surrounded by a bunch of cool people who look great in crewnecks is its own reward, we have plenty more to offer.
Unlimited sick and vacation time: And by “unlimited,” we mean absolutely unlimited.
Remote-work friendly: Work from home, work from the office, work from the moon — you decide.
401(k) employer match: We want to help you prepare for the future, now.
Premium healthcare plans: Your health matters!
Work from home stipends: Upgrade your home office on us.
Annual learning credit: Want to learn something new? We'll pay for it.
Morning Brew is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that’s representative of our audience.